Goodness only, no nasties
This concentrated lemon myrtle laundry powder uses only the best and essential ingredients to produce the fresh, clean clothes you expect.
- No fillers, dissolves perfectly in cold or hot water
- Phosphates and zeolite free
- Coloured and fragranced only with pure Australian lemon myrtle oil
- Allergen free. Kind to sensitive and easily irritated skin.
No enzymes or synthetic perfumes
- Super concentrated – 50 loads per kg (front loader)
- 100% biodegradable, greywater and septic tank safe
- No animal testing or animal products
- Palm oil free
- Petrochemical free
reuse only, no waste
When you run out of the product, order another one. We will collect your empty container when we deliver your refill. You get a $2 discount for your next refill if your container is collected successfully.
We trust you will take good care of the containers. It’s ok if you accidentally break the container, however we don't take any responsibility if you injure yourself or other people with the broken glass.
DOSAGE & STORAGE
Front loader: 20g. Top loader: 30g. Handwash: 20g.
Use your own measuring spoon or purchase our stainless steel
Store in a dry and cool place. Make sure the lid is tightly screwed on after use. Shelf life: 12 months.
Pure Australian lemon myrtle oil (backhousia citriodora), sodium carbonate (washing soda), sodium citrate & polyacrylic acid & tetrasodium edta (water softeners; stop whites going grey), sodium metasilicate (mineral based, corrosion inhibitor to protect washing machine), alkylbenzenesulphonic acid/sodium salt (biodegradable surfactant), very low dose colour protector (biodegradable).
in the heart of the northern rivers, NSW
SimplyClean is all about high-quality household cleaning with a conscience. SimplyClean is committed to helping Australian homes be as safe and healthy as possible. This has resulted in their efficient home care cleaning products that are completely non-toxic, carcinogen-free, sensitiser-free and as gentle as possible on human health and the environment.
why pay a $8 delivery fee?
- We use a dedicated driver for delivery and collection.
- Using zero or minimal delivery packaging means our driver takes extra care of your products.
- We collect your container, make sure you get a $2 discount, and clean and refill the container for your next use.
- The whole process is done with extra attention to ensure the containers are well protected for long term use.
Free delivery if you also shop from our COVID food delivery. Use code COVIDdelivery at checkout.
Plastic Free July: ReCo x Citizen Wolf
Citizen Wolf is named one of the most sustainable and transparent apparel companies by Vogue Australia. Being sustainable has been baked right into Citizen Wolf's operating model from the very start. Plastic free at Citizen Wolf means:
- Only naturally biodegradable fibres are used. No petro yarns.
- Everything is made on demand locally at Citizen Wolf's factory/store in St Peters. Nothing goes to landfill.
- No plastic packaging is used in shipping.
As part of our Plastic Free July collaboration, for every order at ReCo, you'll receive a $25 discount code for your first Citizen Wolf Tee to start your plastic-free, low-carbon wardrobe. You’ll save more than enough cash to get your next ReCo. Win-win! (minimum spend: $99)
I have very sensitive allergy-prone skin and this washing powder does the job as good as my tried and true supermarket one!
- Margaret S., Surry Hills
Our daughter suffers from eczema. She has very sensitive skin. When we began using this washing powder on her clothes her skin cleared up. Having the washing powder seamlessly delivered and collected from outside our front door is a great time saver for me.
- Angelique F., Marrickville
The ReCo refill process was super easy and so well organised. The reminder to leave out the empty container on my front door step was always perfectly timed, and my refilled container was always there waiting for me exactly as I was told it would be!
- Isabelle T., Darlinghurst
Product page positive impact
Why every ReCo
Fewer harsh chemicals
|Number of harsh chemicals in
conventional cleaning products
(e.g. laundry detergent)
|Allergens found in
|Preservatives, enzymes, parabens, colours and dyes, synthetic fragrance|
Less plastic pollution
|Years a plastic container
stays in the environment
Fewer recurring carbon emissions (CO2e)
|Manufacturing a 1L plastic container||80g|
|Delivery (interstate) (600 miles)||115g|
|Delivering a used container to a
local recycling centre
|Recycling to produce recycled plastic||35g|
|Possible sea shipping from overseas||3g|
Reduce CO2e: 253g
Avoid one plastic container staying
in the environment for: 400 years
covid-19 food delivery
During COVID-19, we’ve partnered with our local cafe, Cafe 0.6 to bring you the essentials you need.Shop now