money back guarantee
for every jar collected
without harsh chemicals.
Remove organic stains – beetroot, wine, pasta sauce, soy sauce, baby food, grass and soil stains, and most stains kids leave on their clothes. Rated 5 stars by most SimplyClean users.
- Toxin free. Safe to use on baby clothes, bedding and any fabrics that come in contact with your skin.
- No artificial fragrance, enzymes or any allergen. 100% trusted by users who have sensitive skin or choose to stay away from allergens.
- Fragrance free. Eliminates odours and sanitises your wash.
- Suitable for pre-soak and washing in all machines. No fillers. Dissolves perfectly in cold and hot water; best performs at 50°C.
- Handcrafted by the award-winning eco brand SimplyClean in the heart of Northern Rivers, NSW. SimplyClean has won three 2021 Business Awards: Excellence in Manufacturing, Excellence in Small Business and Northern Rivers Business of the Year.
Use with care: please do not place glass jar on wet or delicate surfaces. Read FAQ below before you use this product.
Australian homes be safe and healthy."
Huw Jones, Co-founder, SimplyClean
SimplyClean is run by husband and wife Huw and Becky Jones in the Northern Rivers. Its products have been loved by the eco-conscious community in Australia and around the world for more than a decade. SimplyClean has won three 2021 Business Awards: Excellence in Manufacturing, Excellence in Small Business and Northern Rivers Business of the Year.
+2,000 plastic bottles saved
"I have been using ReCo's dishwashing and laundry powder for over a year now. I love the smell of both, but more importantly clothes and dishes are pristine clean whilst protecting our environment."
- Mel A., Coogee
"A great service with really high quality products (they really work!) that are also wonderfully sustainable, ethical and local. What a win!"
- Libby S., Ashfield
"Both dishwashing powder and laundry powder are the best I’ve used above any of the big brands. Couldn’t be more happier to support a great local business doing great things for our community and the environment."
- Karleitia B., Botany
"We have two kids including a newborn and have no concerns using the product. Using one less plastic container means one less in the world!"
- Jay L., Zetland
"I've been using ReCo for a month or so and I'm very happy so far. No complaints with the dishwashing powder, and the delivery and refill process is very streamlined."
- Amy W., Petersham
"Not only do I LOVE the powders (unharmful to our environment and made locally), they smell SO fresh and divine."
- Karin H., Redfern
"An excellent initiative to help us all help our planet. So easy to organise delivery and refills. Brilliant products & impeccable service. I have no hesitation in recommending!"
- Isabelle T., Darlinghurst
"I’ve been using ReCo ever since it started! The refill process is smooth and easy and I love receiving my refills in a beautiful glass jar."
- Nico M., Alexandria
"Since the bushfires, we have been trying to buy local, support local and minimise our footprint. It makes me happy that Australia has such amazing innovation and ethical products."
- Linda C., Newtown
"I’ve been using SimplyClean’s laundry powder and dishwasher powder for years. Now I can get them refilled and it’s so easy! Delivered to my door, empty jars collected. Zero waste!"
- Darrin B., Darlinghurst
How to remove stains with this laundry stain remover?
Pre-soak stained fabrics as soon as you can. Dissolve 33g-66g in 7 litres of warm water in a laundry bucket. Once powder is completely dissolved, submerge fabrics and soak for a minimum of 2 hours. Rinse thoroughly, then dry or wash as usual. For stubborn stains, repeat treatment.
Water temperature: min. 40°C if clothes label allows. Best performed at 50°C. 33g is equal to about 2 tablespoons or 3 ReCo spoons.
Can I use it for regular wash?
Yes, if your clothing labels allow. This stain remover also helps eliminate odours and sanitise the fabrics. Add 33g (2 tablespoons or 3 ReCo spoons) to the dispenser with your laundry powder.
What do I need to know before using this product?
- Always check your clothing care label before using this product.
- Wash and soak colours separately from whites.
- Only use on washable, colourfast fabrics.
- Do not use on delicate fabrics, including silk, satin, chiffon, wool, leather, satin, embroidery and any clothing that may use non-colourfast dyes.
- Do not soak metal parts such as buttons, zippers and buckles.
- It may not remove some stains, such as rust, bleached patches, dried paint and ink.
Which stains does this product remove?
If the stain is treated immediately, this product removes most coloured, organic and food stains, including beetroot, wine, pasta sauce, soy sauce, baby food, grass and soil stains, and most stains kids leave on their clothes. For stubborn stains, you may need repeated treatment.
It may not remove some stains, such as rust, bleached patches, dried paint and ink.
Is it safe to use for baby clothes?
Absolutely. This product is toxin free. It’s free from fragrance, enzymes and allergens. You can 100% trust this product and use it to clean your baby’s clothes.
Is this stain remover good for linens?
Stain removal generally works for linen. However, please check the care label or contact your linen brand to make sure it’s 100% safe to use if you’re unsure.
For questions about our refill delivery process, visit FAQ
10% off for your first order
Limited time only. Don’t miss it!